[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Zabuzanski Archive

Rose Ingram roseingram at shaw.ca
Sat Nov 17 23:41:25 PST 2001

Dick:

It was brought to my attention just last week that the website for the Polish State Archives has a very intriguing new feature, the SEZAM database.
Enter the name of a parish in the "FOND" field and you can see a list of records that have been entered into the database by various offices.  When the list of records is displayed, you can click CARD file and see which records for are in what Archives. (Sometimes the records are split between two Archives).  This CARD file is new.

 http://www.archiwa.gov.pl/index.eng.html

Perhaps this SEZAM database will answer some of your questions.

Rose Ingram

From: "Richard Stein" Sent: 17 November, 2001 4:30 PM