[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Krentz and Kelm

Dale Mattis dmattis at earthlink.net
Mon Nov 19 15:38:04 PST 2001

I can't help you with the names you listed, but I have KRENTZ and KELM
in my research (but they're unrelated), so I thought I'd see if you ever
ran across my relatives in your research:

GUSTAV KRENTZ, born 10/5/1894 in Novograd-Volynsk, Volhynia, died
9/9/1986 in Bay County, MI, married 3/6/1926 in Wayne County, MI, to
OTTILIE MIESKE, born 6/24/1904 in Krassalufkia, Volhynia, died 2/6/1984
in Bay County, MI.

ROBERT KELM(KALM), son of PETER KALM, born 1/11/1886 in Korosten
District, Volhynia, died 6/5/1947 in Wetaskiwin, Alberta, Canada,
married ? in Toven, Volhynia, to AMALIA MATTIS, born 6/24/1891 in
Korosten District, Volhynia, died 1/29/1983, in Wetaskiwin, Alberta,
Canada.

Any links?  Thanks.  Dale Mattis