Fw: [Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Re: ARNDT

Hans-Udo Strobel udostrobel at surfeu.de
Tue Nov 20 05:30:14 PST 2001

Hello Dale,

I have Johann Christian ARNDT in my family tree. He was born about 1822 in
Wieloleka/PL oo  6.11.1842 in Stawiszyn Anna Dorothea Zachai, wid.
Kedzierski.
Furthermore I have Leokadia Lorentz, married Keuler, widowed PAHL *>1895 in
Swiecia/Konin. Perhaps you can use these informations sometime.

Regards from Germany,

Edelgard