[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Now searching for Hartmann

Lloyd Friedrick lloydfriedrick at telus.net
Wed Nov 21 12:35:38 PST 2001

You have probably heard the old saying about the dog "barking up the wrong
tree"

Well, that what I have been doing! My grand father is listed in the St
Petersburg files

as  Konrad Hartmann FRIEDRICH born 1841
  father Hartmann Friedrich  mother Caroline KUPFERSTEIN

In review I have discovered that his siblings were registered with the surname
HARTMANN
and that on some other documents my G-Grandfather is listed as Friedrich
Hartmann.
so it appears that there is bit of a name reversal here.

Now, I am seeking anyone who may have any connection to my fathers siblings

Maria HARTMANN    born 20 June 1852          in Dubno
Pauline    ""                born 28 July 1855            in Dubno
Amalie     ""                 born 16 March 1858        in Dubno

Lloyd Friedrick  on    Vancouver Island  in   British Columbia