[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Zabuzanski Archive

Howard Krushel krushelh at cadvision.com
Fri Nov 23 21:30:58 PST 2001

Richard:
Those are good questions but I have no answers; it seems that invariably
there will be gaps in Volhynian records; a jigsaw puzzle with some pieces
normally missing; if you get enough of the puzzle pieces you may be able to
visualize the missing parts. At times it does appear that some of the
information missing from Warsaw can be found in the Archives in Volhynia but
I am not entirely sure of this supposition at this point in time. Most of
the post 1900 Lutheran church records are in the Volhynian Archives or the
provincial Civil registrars office. The pre 1900 records are not as common
and do have numerous gaps.
Howard Krushel
krushelh at cadvision.com