[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Housekeeping: Administrative issue

Jerry Frank GPVListAdmin at sggee.org
Tue Nov 27 06:06:11 PST 2001

I realize that our Guidelines state that we are not to discuss computer
viruses on our list.  However, there has been a recent spate of viruses
that have seriously affected at least 3 other lists that I subscribe to so
I felt compelled to send this.

First, thank you for not mentioning anything about this on our list.  You
have remained faithful to the guidelines.

Second, our list was hit by an attempt to spread this virus but our
trapping system worked and it did NOT get through.  So far, our mailing
system remains clean.

As usual, continue to practice safe computing.  If you have any questions,
please do not send them to me or this list.  Instead, go to one of the
several virus protection sites online that can give you updates on what
that self protection involves.

Jerry Frank - List Administrator for [Ger-Poland-Volhynia]
GPVListAdmin at sggee.org
http://www.sggee.org/listserv.html