[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Gulag info

Don Miller dnmiller at whiz.to
Thu Nov 29 19:08:21 PST 2001

For some time I have been trying to get some additional infomation re my
uncle, Heinrich M. Mueller, a Baptist pastor in Volhynia, who was sent to a
Gulag in 1934.  I managed to access the entire KGB file in Zhitomir on him a
few years ago and more recently recieved some additional information by
writing to "Memorial: (International Historical and Educational Human Rights
and Charity Society) in Moscow.  I wrote a simple letter to the Memorial
Society in English and after about three months recieved a very courteous
two-page letter.  There was no charge.  For others who might be interested
in tracing family members who likewise suffered the fate of a Soviet Gulag,
the address is Memorial, 103051, Russia, Moscow, Maly Karetnyi Pereulok 12.

Don Miller