[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Welcome to our mailing list

Jerry Frank jkfrank at home.com
Fri Oct 12 08:01:22 PDT 2001

This message is posted for the purpose of being the first message on our
mail list archive.

We are glad you found us.

Statement of Purpose:  This is a mailing list for anyone researching the
genealogy of Germans whose migrations took them through Russian Poland
and/or Volhynia (northwestern Ukraine, next to the border with
Poland).  Fringe regions such as Posen, Podolia, Kiev, various parts of
Prussia and others may also be included.  Topics of discussion may also
include related geography, history, religion and culture.  This list will
be of special interest to members of the Society for German Genealogy in
Eastern Europe but you do not have to be a member to participate.

For information about guidelines and subscription, please visit our web
page at http://www.sggee.org/listserv.html

If you previously subscribed to this list as part of the testing process,
you DO NOT have to resubscribe.

Jerry Frank - Calgary, Alberta
jkfrank at home.com