[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Report on our new list

Jerry Frank GPVListAdmin at sggee.org
Thu Oct 18 14:45:23 PDT 2001

Just wanted to let you all know that we already have 65 people signed up on
our list as of announcing its availability last Sunday.  I am sure we can
expect to see many more over the next few days as we have now made it
public with announcements on many bulletin boards and mailing lists.

We have already had some very specific questions and discussion on the
list.  If you missed it, go back and have a look at our archives.  Don't
get too frustrated if you find that we go for several days without a
message.  We are a relatively small list and I do not expect traffic to be
very heavy for the near future.

So once again, welcome to the list.  We hope you enjoy it and please do not
hesitate to contribute by way of question or comment.  Give us your success
stories as well as your roadblocks.

Jerry Frank - List Administrator for [Ger-Poland-Volhynia]
GPVListAdmin at sggee.org
http://www.sggee.org/listserv.html