[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Grodzisko Dolne, Lancut, Poland

Rose Ingram roseingram at home.com
Fri Oct 19 13:10:35 PDT 2001

Don:

I checked this entry in the Ancestral File and noted that <1898 in Grodzisko Dolne, Lancut, Poland> are bracketted as such.  Unfortunately this does not indicate where Antionia was born but only estimated from her husbands birth information - as this is where he was born.  Back to square one.  The "Leczyca" clue from Bob Radke may be something to follow up.

Rose Ingram

From: "Don Kronenberger"