[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Seaching for Radke family located Wortschin

Barbara barbumac at telusplanet.net
Fri Oct 19 14:47:54 PDT 2001

Hi to all,
I am searching my husband's family the information I have is as follows:

Radke, Fredrich, Wilhelm born  1881 Father: Michael, Mother: Julianne
Zerbin

Fredrich and wife had five sons- the wife's name my have been Amilia
Hermann--went to Argentina
Bernard--died in Germany
Karl--    died in Canada
Ferdinand- died during WW2
Paul--died in Canada September 3, 2001

Until WW2 the  Radke family had lived in the area of Wortschin for many
years-

Paul Married Josephine Zamros in 1935
In 1949 he immigrated to Canada with his wife and three sons.

I would be very interested to hear from any one seaching Radke that my
have a connection.

Barbara