[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Posein of Piotskow, Poland

Ray Posein pose at valleycity.net
Sat Oct 20 17:57:42 PDT 2001

I am searching for information on my husband's great grandfather and
grandmother.  Their names are:
Ludwig, Posein, Sr. born at Nicolaipol, Piotskow, Poland and her name was Eva
Borschke also born at Nicolaipol,Piotskow,
Poland.  They had 4 children: Daniel Posein, Ferdinand Posein. Ludwig Posein,
Jr. and one son August Posein who died during his early childhood.   They had
purchased land in Marganufka, Poland.Russia and he died there.

I can never find anything on any websites I have been on with the name Posein.
Does anyone know of anyone named Posein.   I am thinking possibly the spelling
of the name has changed over the years.  Thanks for any help you can give
me..

Alida Posein