[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Posein of Piotskow, Poland

Richard Stein stein at enel.ucalgary.ca
Sat Oct 20 18:45:39 PDT 2001

Hi Alida,

According to the Rural Leduc (Alberta) history book, Daniel Posein and his
son August came to the Heimdal area east of Leduc in 1912 from Poland.
Daniel's wife had died in Poland.  August was born in 1908 and died in 1973.
Also William Posein lived southwest of Leduc; I don't know if he was related
to August.  A check of the telephone listings for Alberta finds 28 Posein
names.  I hope this is helpful.  Good luck in your search.

Dick Stein
stein at enel.ucalgary.ca