[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] HENNIG-family tree from Weglewskie- and Slawskie Ho...

ASMUS2TREE at aol.com ASMUS2TREE at aol.com
Mon Oct 22 08:33:33 PDT 2001

In a message dated 10/22/01 7:05:16 AM Central Daylight Time,
udostrobel at surfeu.de writes:

<< am new to this list and I am researching my Falkenhagen/Zarse family from
 Swiecia/Konin and my Zachej/Zachey/Zachaj family from the Kalisz area.

 I'm just writing on the tree of the HENNIG family tree from Weglewskie
 Holendry (Wenglewer Hauland) and Slawskie Holendry/Konin. They married into
my
 Falkenhagen family. The tree starts with Gottlieb HENNIG *1786 and Anna
 Eleonore Karoline SCHIERITZ *18.02.1786. The names of the spouses are:
BECKER,
 BENKE, BETKE wid. ZACHARIAS, BRANDT, BUSSE, DECKERT, DRIESNER, DULLIN, EBERT,
 ECKERT, EICHHORST, FALKENHAGEN, FEDER, FRIEDRICH, GENZEL, GETTEL, GLESSMANN,
 GZCECHOWIAK, GRUNDMANN, HEIN, HORN, KASCHUBE, KASPARI, KAUS, KOCH, KOLDIN,
 KR\GER, KUBLIK, KUJATH, KURZ, LAUBE, LAUF, LORENTZ, MAJEWSKA wid. SOMMERFELD,
 MAKUS, MALCHOW, MARTIN, MIKOLAJEWSKI, MILAS, M\CKE, M\NCH, PFEIFFER, PENNO,
 POLEJ, POLEY, RAUCH, RENNWRANZ, RICHTER, RIEWE wid. KITZMANN, ROSIN,
 SCHIERITZ, SCHMALZ, SCHMEICHEL, SCHMIDT, SCHULZ, SEIDEL, SIEDE, SOMMERFELD,
 STEINBACH, STEINKE, WEINERT, WIENKOWSKY, WINTERFELD, WITZKE, ZARSE, ZIEBART
 from Poland and more persons after WWII from Germany and other countries.
 If there is someone who can give me further informations about this Hennig
 family, please contact me directly:
 udostrobel at surfeu.de
 I also can send this family tree to interested people (about 30 pages, 296
 KB)

Greetings Hans,
I have surnames of family (Ger-Poland-Volhynia) that are on your family tree.
 Many were in the area of the Rozyszcze Parish around Lutzk.  My
Gr.Grandfather Zacharias was born in 1822 in Golas, Petrikau, Poland.  He
died in Schopel (Szopel) in 1873.  Following:  FITZ, SCHMIDTKE, EHLERT,
HILDEBRANDT, WERNER, SCHMIDT, ZERBIN, HENNIG, KERN.
    My Grandfather Zacharias came to the U.S.A. in 1907.  His wife and
children followed in 1908.
If you think there might be a connection, I would be glad to share my
information with you.
Elaine Asmus
Saginaw, Michigan