[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Subscriptions update

Jerry Frank GPVListAdmin at sggee.org
Tue Oct 23 13:29:26 PDT 2001

These updates won't be provided forever but because we are a new list, I
thought I would let you know how subscriptions are going.

As of noon Tuesday, we are up to 122 subscribers. This is great since our
service has only been available for a little over a week.

Of those that can be identified as outside North America, 5 are from
Germany, one from Denmark, and one from New Zealand.

We have already seen some good discussions on this list and I encourage you
all to jump in with questions and comments about your research. Because we
are a relatively small list, you should expect some lulls in the message
traffic from time to time. If such occur for a lengthy time period, I may
jump in to prod you on.

If you joined our list within the past few days, I would remind you that
you can catch up on past messages by visiting our archives at
http://eclipse.sggee.org/pipermail/ger-poland-volhynia/

Jerry Frank - List Administrator for [Ger-Poland-Volhynia]
GPVListAdmin at sggee.org
http://www.sggee.org/listserv.html