[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Housekeeping - for those changing your @home addresses

Jerry Frank GPVListAdmin at sggee.org
Tue Oct 23 14:47:34 PDT 2001

With the potential bankruptcy of the @home system, many of you are changing
your addresses, especially if you are associated with the Shaw Cable
system.  I have already had several messages bounce over the past few days
because the mail service does not recognize you when you get a new address.

To avoid problems in the future, it would be best if you unsubscribe from
your old address and then resubscribe with the new one.  As far as I know,
at least in the Shaw Calgary market, you do not lose your @home address
when you select a new @shaw.ca address.  Therefore, this should be a
relatively easy process.

Your attention to this matter will help to reduce the time I spend on
responding to such messages.  Thank you.

Jerry Frank - List Administrator for [Ger-Poland-Volhynia]
GPVListAdmin at sggee.org
http://www.sggee.org/listserv.html