[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Szklaney Bozynskiey

Howard Krushel krushelh at cadvision.com
Wed Oct 24 18:50:51 PDT 2001

I too have been wondering about this location and was waiting to check with
a Polish friend regarding his interpetation; in the meantime I was looking
for a Glass Huette (Szklana Huta/Huta Szklana) near a location called
Bozynski and the closest martch to this is some distance below Unijew right
next to Zloczew where we find a Szklana Huta next to a place called
Borzenski; the other idea that came to mind was whether Felix Wizner perhaps
worked in Mr. Bozynski's Glass Works or Bozynski's Huta Szklana????
Howard Krushel