[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Word List for Russian Cyrillic from LDS

Rose Ingram roseingram at shaw.ca
Sat Apr 6 12:09:27 PST 2002

The following was forwarded to me from another SGGEE member.  From my
experience the Polish and German Word Lists that the LDS provide has been
of great help to me in the past when transcribing records.   I hope the
Russian one will be equally as helpful.

Rose Ingram

""Just in case you haven't already heard, LDS is coming out with a
genealogy
word list for Russian Cyrillic.  I had sent them an e-mail a couple months
ago, and just got a reply last week.  It's in the draft stage so not on the
internet as yet.  However, they did mail me a copy of the draft.  Great
booklet, but the language is still difficult to read!""