[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Haupt in Germany, Poland, Volhynia & North-Amerika

Adolf P. Voihsel Adolf.Voihsel at t-online.de
Wed Apr 10 02:26:00 PDT 2002

Hello Listers:

I am trying to trace back my ancestors HAUPT in Germany, Poland, Volhynia and North-Amerika.

It is said by legend that August HAUPT was from Sachsen or Silesia in Germany.
As far as I know:
August HAUPT was born appr. 1830-1840 lived with his wife Wilhelmine ZIMMER in Poland befor 1863. Their first son HAUPT Johann was born 24 Mai 1863 in Kazimirka parish Jozefow, district Kalisz, Poland. Further children born in Kazimirka are:
Christoph born 25 Dec 1865, Ernestine born 19 Oct 1867, Pauline born 26 Nov 1870.

In the time before 1876 the whole HAUPT family emigrated to Volhynia.
As far as I know in Volhynia they had following children born in Walwachowka district Shitomir:
Luise born 29 Apr 1876, Gustav born 04 Febr 1878, Bertha born 29 Mai 1880 and Florentine born 29 Nov 1881.

I shall miss the birthsday dates of the children HAUPT Heinrich and HAUPT Gottlieb.

August HAUPT and some of his chilren emigrated appr. 1900 to Canada or the USA.

In Canada August HAUPT settlet in the area  of the New Home District four ad a half miles from Moosehorn  Manitoba where he died in 1919. The gravestone says he was born in 1835. He must have had at least one son Heinrich with him living in Moosehorn.

All my endover is to find :
the mariage certificat of August HAUPT and Wilhelmine ZIMMER,
the birth certificat of HAUPT Heinrich and Gottlieb.

Any help in my family history will be grately appreciated.

Adolf Voihsel