[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Thank You SGGEE

CHAR6626 at aol.com CHAR6626 at aol.com
Wed Apr 10 10:13:21 PDT 2002

Since I am brand new to the Society, and have just finished browsing the
Pedigree Research Area, I have to compliment one and all, especially Jerry
Frank and John Marsch for their patience with me and all my questions.  They
never tired (at least to me!)   I think the Database is brilliantly put
together and I wish to thank all the volunteers who have obviously worked so
hard doing it.   Because of all your work,  I am almost certain I have linked
my Hilscher ancestors to THEIR ancestors by 2 more generations.   Also the
Hildebrandts have also located another generation!  Since a key name and
birthdate matched, as well as several other names, there is very little doubt
left that all these people are now FOUND!!   Thank you again!!