[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Calling from Canada

Jerry Frank jkfrank at shaw.ca
Fri Apr 19 05:50:57 PDT 2002

At 03:18 PM 18/04/2002 -0600, Chris wrote:
>Hello!!
>I am writing to obtain some geographical/map orientation regarding Burg
>Schonrath.
>I am doing some family geneology and the connections that my family has
>had with
>the Wandering Volhynians. I would appreciate any help you maybe able to
>offer me.

Hi Chris.  Burg Schonrath = Castle Schonrath so it may be a location that
is not on a map.

Is this information that comes from family lore or is it from some kind of
documentation?

The name suggests that this it located somewhere in Germany.  You may have
to pose your question in a list or bulletin board that is more directly
connected to research within that country rather than in the countries to
the east.

Jerry Frank - Calgary, Alberta
jkfrank at shaw.ca