[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] location of Adamow, Bez, Parkow, Poland

Jerry Frank jkfrank at shaw.ca
Mon Apr 22 15:17:11 PDT 2002

At 03:44 PM 22/04/2002 -0600, Chris Matchinski wrote:
>I have a birth location of Adamow, Bez, Parkow, Poland. There are several
>villages by the name Adamow. Putting in the other names I come up blank. Is it
>possible that Parkow could be Piotrkow? Any help would be appreciated.

There are at least 22 Adamow in modern Poland so it is important to
concentrate on Bez and Parkow.  I cannot find anything like Bez.  Parkow
could be Parchow or Parczow but perhaps, depending on the source, could be
Piotrkow.

1.  What is the source of your info?

2.  Is there any other info that might narrow this down - Russian Poland,
Posen, etc.???

Jerry Frank - Calgary, Alberta
jkfrank at shaw.ca