[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Skaley from Alexandrowo

Bill Taylor wmtaylor at cox.net
Fri Apr 26 06:52:07 PDT 2002

Marian,

    I too am fairly new to this list and also joined after finding one of my
relatives, Frederick Carl Luther, came from Posen, Germany, which is now in
Poland.  I don't have any information about Ludwig Skaley or Alexandrowo,
but couldn't help but notice that you are also searching for Boettcher.  Did
your Boettchers settle in Wisconsin?  The reason I ask is that Frederick
Carl Luther's son John A. Luther married Martha M. Boettcher daughter of
Herman Boettcher and Henrietta Strath.  They lived in Clark and Marathon
County Wisconsin.  Do any of these names sound familiar to you?

Bill Taylor
San Diego, California