[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Polish translation

Rose Ingram roseingram at shaw.ca
Mon Aug 5 17:22:47 PDT 2002

Linda

I personally have not researched any records with columns, but I am sure
other have and may be more knowledgeable.

Armed with my Polish Word List, my best shot at these columns headings are

"Ich postnowienie"   - Ich = their
Not sure of the second word, possible misspelling?

"stan uodzenia" (urodzenia?)  = status/condition  and  birth

"miejsce ich urodzenia" = place/locality of birth

"Z kad przybyli"    "z" = with / from
                    "Kad    I don't know
                     I believe  "przybyli" means 'arrival'

What is the source of your civil record?

Rose Ingram

From: "Linda K. Bowen"