[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] BERG

JoAnn Fife wmfife at telus.net
Fri Aug 9 13:02:36 PDT 2002

Helen,

Adam BERG was born April 11, 1850 in Josefsberg.  His parents were George Peter
BERG and Katharina RIEHL.

I do not have any information on the family after leaving Galicia but can take
the family back several generations while they were in Galicia.  How far back
have you gone with this family?

Bill Fife