[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Fw: Gottlieb Arndt

Jan Textor textor at post8.tele.dk
Tue Aug 27 01:53:52 PDT 2002

Please reply directly to: "Salido, Jeanne" <jsalido at CSLANET.CalStateLA.edu>

Jeanne,
Pschedetz and Przedecz are most certainly the same, but I don't think that
"my" Gottlieb Arndt and your grandfather are one and the same.  However, I
am almost certain that you will be able to find some information about your
ancestors in the pedigree database of the Society for German Genealogy in
Eastern Europe (SGGEE).  You can read more about the SGGEE here:
<http://sggee.org>.
In order to get access to the pedigree database it is necessary to become a
member, but perhaps some of the other members will be able to help you,
which is why I am forwarding your message to the mail list service of the
SGGEE:
Perhaps you will get some direct replies.

Best wishes,
Jan Textor, Denmark