[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Kisser

gpvjem gpvjem at sasktel.net
Sun Dec 1 18:02:31 PST 2002

John, Dick and Don:
    I also have a Kisser connection in the form of a G-G Grandmother by the
name of Anna Katarzyna KISSER, born in 1796 at Holendry Lubonski, Stawki,
Poland.  She married a Michael SINKBEIL.  Her father I believe, was a Martin
KISSER but her mother's name is unknown to me.
    Maybe that will help someone fill in some blanks.

John Marsch

  John and Dick - I too have a Kisser connection.  I have a Henriette
  Kronenberger marrying a Karl Kisser in Zhitomir, Volhynia on 18 Nov. 1879.
  I'd welcome any further information on this couple.

  Don Kronenberger

  >>From: "Richard Stein" <stein at enel.ucalgary.ca>
  >To: "John Faunt" <jfaunt at thefourjays.com>
  >Cc: <ger-poland-volhynia at eclipse.sggee.org>
  >Subject: RE: [Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Payment to Archive
  >Date: Thu, 28 Nov 2002 17:25:41 -0700
  >
  >Hi John,
  >
  >I have obtained numerous records from Polish archives and have made
payment
  >with a World Money Order in Canadian funds (as I live in Canada)
equivalent