[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Kisser

Jerry Frank GPVListAdmin at sggee.org
Wed Dec 4 13:57:35 PST 2002

The problem is almost certainly with your server, not with the distribution
system.  The reason I suggest that is that no one else is receiving
multiple copies.

If this problem occurs again tomorrow, please send me a copy of the most
recent message complete with full expanded header information so that we
can track down the problem.  Please send it to my personal address and not
the list.

Thanks.

At 04:28 PM 04/12/2002 -0500, Marlo wrote:
>Perhaps someone can tell me why I have received 28 copies of this one
>message?  Stop already, enough is
>enough.   Marlo

Jerry Frank - List Administrator for [Ger-Poland-Volhynia]
GPVListAdmin at sggee.org
http://www.sggee.org/listserv.html