[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] ODESSA DIGITAL LIBRARY-VOLHYNIA DECADE FILES

gpvjem gpvjem at sasktel.net
Wed Dec 4 14:11:27 PST 2002

Nelson:
    Which of the three Volhynian parishes, Heimtal, Roszyzce or Zhitomir
should your uncle be found in?  I have the translated work sheets (from which
the databases were typed) for about 20 thousand names.   I know the year of
course 1882 but not the parish, and if you have the film number you discovered
Robert Ittermann's birth, that would help a lot.
    I will try to determine whether Robert Ittermann's record was translated
and put on the worksheets, or if the data got lost in the electronic
processing.  Even though I haven't got all the work sheets, just the ones I
typed, it's worth a shot.

John Marsch

  Yes, Jerry , I have done the search, with the mother's name.
  I have also done the search on the other names on the page, and can say
with
  some certainty that it does look like a page being missed.
  Nelson