[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] ODESSA DIGITAL LIBRARY-VOLHYNIA DECADE FILES

Nelson colnels at shaw.ca
Wed Dec 4 14:50:19 PST 2002

Hi John:
He was born on March 27, 1883, Baptised June I, 1883 by Pastor Wasem. He was #51 on the enrty. #50 was Pauline Henkel, father Gottlieb mother Auphrosyne gb. Appel.
#49 was (no name) Albertine. #48 Meier Frieidrich Wilhelm father Friedrich Wilhelm mother Anna Rosalie gb Gatzke.
I didn't make a note of the film #, sorry. It could be Heimtal or Zhitomir. I can go to the Family History center in the next few days and get the film #.
Nelson