[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] ODESSA DIGITAL LIBRARY-VOLHYNIA DECADE FILES

Robin Deems rdeems at san.rr.com
Wed Dec 4 15:15:23 PST 2002

Hi Nelson,

I had a similar experience with the St. Petersburg films.  I could not find
the maiden name of one of my g-g-g-grandmothers (it was not on the digital
page).  When (a year later) I looked at the actual film, it was right there!

It really did pay to look at the actual films.  But I never thought to check
the films for names that I haven't found on the pixel.

Thanks for the tip.
Robin