[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Ancestral Haupt family from Laschinsk/Konin

Jerry Frank GPVListAdmin at sggee.org
Tue Dec 10 09:53:25 PST 2002

The following message is being forwarded to the mailing list on behalf of
Petra Schomburg from Germany.

Because of the language barrier, she does not subscribe to our mailing list
so please respond directly to her.  You may respond in English but German
would be preferable.  Her address is PetraChristineS at freenet.de

Translation:
I am looking for information about my ancestors from Konin.  However, I am
not fluent in the English language.

Can you help me further?

My great grandfather, Christian Haupt, probably born 5.8.1830 in Laschinsk,
was married to Marie Kinas.  They had 8 children.  My grandfather was
Robert Haupt, born 5.12.1888.  His siblings were Daniel, Christian,
Heinrich, Paul, Emilie, Bertha and Ida Haupt.

I am very thankful for any information you can offer.

>Date: Tue, 10 Dec 2002 18:11:36 +0100
>From: Petra Christine Schomburg <PetraChristineS at freenet.de>
>Subject: Ahnenforschung Haupt aus Laschinsk/Konin
>
>Ich suche Informationen |ber meine Vorfahren aus Konin. Leider bin ich der
>englischen Sprache nicht mdchtig.
>Kvnnen Sie mir weiterhelfen???
>Mein Urgro_vater Christian Haupt, geb. wahrscheinlich am 5.8.1830 in
>Laschinsk war mit Marie Kinas verheiratet. Sie hatten 8 Kinder. Mein
>Gro_vater war Robert Haupt, geb. am 5.12.1888. Seine Geschwister: Daniel,
>Christian, Heinrich, Paul, Emilie, Bertha und Ida Haupt.
>
>F|r jegliche Informationen wdre sehr dankbar.
>
>Vielen Dank!
>
>Petra Dorn
>
>10.12.2002 Petershagen - Germany

Jerry Frank - List Administrator for [Ger-Poland-Volhynia]
GPVListAdmin at sggee.org
http://www.sggee.org/listserv.html