[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Ancestral Haupt family from Laschinsk/Konin

JSchu9014 at aol.com JSchu9014 at aol.com
Tue Dec 10 18:28:46 PST 2002

I have also contacted Petra.  My great grandfather was Christian Haupt born
approx. 1868 - 1874.  I have also sent her message to another Haupt searcher
whose ggrandfather was Daniel Haupt.  I am not well versed in German, but
used a translation program to send her both  the German and English version
of my message.  I will be glad to do the same for the message just received.

Janice Schultz