[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Heimtal Records

Ursula Bachman ursula.bachman at ei.educ.ab.ca
Fri Dec 13 12:38:25 PST 2002

Just a note that not all the Heimtal Parish records are available on the
St. Petersburg Extractions. Earlier this year I contacted Efim Melamed
(mefim at online.zt.ua) who researched and found some of my Minchau and Haupt
families that were not on the St. Petersburg records. In these records I
found out the name of my great great great grandfather Johann Haupt listed
in the death record of my gggrandfather Michael Haupt.  So if anyone is
interested in finding records from the Heimtal Parish you might want to
contact him.

Ursula Bachman
Researching: Bodau (Bodach), Haupt, Minchau, Rose, and Schmidt, Schlag,
Ziesman, Schmitke, Kop