[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Zagorow records update

AlbertMuth at aol.com AlbertMuth at aol.com
Sat Dec 14 11:15:26 PST 2002

Hi folks,

I commented not too long ago that I found it curious
that the starting date available for the Civil Records
of Zagorow strangely seemed to coincide with that of
the Lutheran parish. I said I would order a Civil film covering marriages for a period that was missing from
the Lutheran filming.

Well, I had my first look at film #0127739 today,
covering marriages 1843-1871.  IT IS IDENTICAL TO
THE LUTHERAN PARISH!!!!  This means that Those of You
with Zagorow roots can check out the records all the
way from 1843 to 1940!! (deaths only to 1938)

I will be ordering the second marriage film 1871-1895,
since it is conveniently filmed this way, and incorporate
those records into my annual contribution to SGGEE.

Al Muth