[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Catholic records, vicinity of Gabin and Ilow

AlbertMuth at aol.com AlbertMuth at aol.com
Sat Dec 14 11:32:45 PST 2002

For several years, I have been encouraging people to
explore Catholic records for the immediate vicinity of
the villages their people lived in, particularly in the
period before about 1840.

As an experiment, I just ordered film #0729283 for the
Catholic parish of Zyck Polski, Gostynin, Warszawa,
covering roughly the period 1808-1825.  It appears to
take in the towns of Sady, Piotrkowek, Wegierka, and
probably others.  I was quite taken aback by the number
of German Lutherans being recorded there, specific people
who later show up in the Lutheran records of Gabin and
Ilow.

Al