Fw: [Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Ancestral Haupt family from Laschinsk/Konin

Edelgard Strobel udostrobel at surfeu.de
Sun Dec 15 05:28:27 PST 2002

Hello Al,

here is my translation of Petra's email.

Regards

Edelgard

Hello Albert,

I am doubting that Chr. Haupt born 1830 shall be my g-grandfather, perhaps
he is my gg-grandfather. My g-grandfather must have been born about 1850 -
1865. My supposition results from the birth years of my grandfather and his
siblings.

The name of my g-grandfather was Christian Haupt in Laschinsk (Konin) or
Czarny Brod. Now some emails have reached me, where a Christian Haupt shall
have been born on 5. Aug. 1830 in Laschinsk (parish register extract)
how already above-mentioned.

HAUPT, Gottfried oo SILBERMANN, Anna Rosine

children:
Haupt, Anna Eleonore - born about 1825 in Lazinska Kolonia, Slupca, Poznan,
Poland
oo Kramer, Johann, born about 1825 in Sofiental (=Olchowo), Slupca, Poznan,
Poland
      Haupt, Christian - born  5 Aug 1830 in Lazinska
Haupt, Ernestine -  born about 1834 in Lazinska
Haupt, Gottlieb - born about 1836 in Lazinska
oo Stark, Juliane - born about 1837 in Lazinska

My ggrandmother was Marie Haupt. nee Kinas. I don't know anything further
from her.

children  (the exact order my Aunt couln't say anymore - she is the daughter
of  Bertha)

Daniel
Christian
Robert born 5. Dec. 1888
Heinrich
Emilie married Bandof
Bertha married Weber born on 02. March 1891
Paul married with a  Natalie ( died in  2000) two children, the name of the
son was Richard, daughter ?
Ida (died very young) son was brought up from Bertha
Paul and Ida are the youngest children

Perhaps you can begin something with this.

Greetings

Petra