[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Heimtal Records

Jerry Frank jkfrank at shaw.ca
Mon Dec 16 08:42:29 PST 2002

Just to clarify Ursala's posting:

She is not referring to errors in the St. Pete extractions.  She is
confirming that some records in some areas are available in Volhynian
archives as original detailed parish records for years after 1885.  At the
present time, getting data from those records requires the assistance of
local researchers including the one she recommends.

At 01:38 PM 13/12/2002 -0700, Ursula Bachman wrote:
>Just a note that not all the Heimtal Parish records are available on the
>St. Petersburg Extractions. Earlier this year I contacted Efim Melamed
>(mefim at online.zt.ua) who researched and found some of my Minchau and Haupt
>families that were not on the St. Petersburg records. In these records I
>found out the name of my great great great grandfather Johann Haupt listed
>in the death record of my gggrandfather Michael Haupt.  So if anyone is
>interested in finding records from the Heimtal Parish you might want to
>contact him.
>
>Ursula Bachman
>Researching: Bodau (Bodach), Haupt, Minchau, Rose, and Schmidt, Schlag,
>Ziesman, Schmitke, Kop

Jerry Frank - Calgary, Alberta
jkfrank at shaw.ca