Re(2): [Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Heimtal Records

Ursula Bachman ursula.bachman at ei.educ.ab.ca
Mon Dec 16 09:02:42 PST 2002

These were paper files only as far as I am aware. I don't believe that
they have been filmed at all. Efim is a researcher that I contacted after
I read a listing on the ger-poland-volhynia listserve indicating that he
had found some additional records. This was probably February or so of
this year. He and his researchers found a total of 12 family records that
included birth and death records. When I received copies of the actual
records (in Russian) I found an additional record making it 13 in total.
It took several months and hundreds of dollars but I got the records.

As Jerry indicates it is not errors in the St. Petersburg Records but
rather additional records that have been located by local researchers.

Thanks.
Ursula Bachman