[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] 100th Jubilee Year of Tomaszow Mazowiecki Lutheran Church

Jerry Frank jkfrank at shaw.ca
Mon Dec 16 11:01:27 PST 2002

I received a surprise package in the mail today about the 100th Jubilee
celebration which took place at the Lutheran Church in Tomaszow Mazowiecki
on Sept. 7 to 10 of this year.  It appears to be the 100th anniversary of
their presence in the existing building, not that of the actual congregation.

The package was torn so I don't know if I received all the material.  What
I got was a calender and some brochures about the celebration.  There was
no letter (perhaps it fell out) so I don't know who sent it.  The return
address is the church in Tomaszow but the metered postage was applied in
Skillman, New Jersey.

If anyone knows who sent it, please let me know.

Thanks.

Jerry Frank - Calgary, Alberta
jkfrank at shaw.ca