[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] WW-I Deportation from Central Poland

blbrandt at comcast.net blbrandt at comcast.net
Mon Dec 23 04:22:10 PST 2002

I was provided recently with a couple of pieces of information suggesting that my Brandt family was relocated from Sladow (Wyszogrod Parish) after about 1914. Does anyone out there know where the Russians relocated the Germans from Central Poland?

Another piece of information I received said that great-grandfather Ludwig Brandt died in 1918 in Russaia and was buried in Zoronewo. Has any one heard of Zoronewo? Maybe Zoronewo was the village where he lived out his life after he was deported.

Any information would be appreceated.

Brenda Brandt