[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Re: Ger-Poland-Volhynia digest, Vol 1 #324 - 4 msgs

Bill Fife wmfife at telus.net
Tue Dec 24 09:02:05 PST 2002

Ervin

As Jerry said, I believe the reference is to the Family History Center
Library, a great source of imformatation.

If you are new to genealogy, you will have a great opportunity to learn in
August.  The SGGEE Convention, which was held in Regina SK last year and
Tacoma WA the year before, will be held close to you, in Edmonton AB this
year.  There will be several databases there to search and much other material
to view.  In addition there will be many there to help new researchers.  It is
an opportunity you should not miss if you want to learn about your ancestors
from Volhynia or Poland.

Bill