[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Surname Fritz-Wojcechowo/Weizekow Poland?

Ednadill at aol.com Ednadill at aol.com
Sun Dec 29 13:06:47 PST 2002

Hello,
    Is someone familiar with either Wojcechowo or Weizekow Poland?
Wojcechowo was given as a place of residence on my ggrandmother's ship
manifest-1914.  Spelling probably isn't right.  The villiage of Weizekow was
given as her birthplace on my ggrandfather's naturalization papers-1929.  The
surname in question would be "Fritz".  Her parents names were Kristar "Fritz"
and Juliana "Baeher" taken from her marriage certificate-1917.  Also I found
a Hulda Fritz which I believe to be her sister, listed a place called
Laszewo,Plock where her parents resided.  Both women listed Kristar Fritz as
their father.  Thanks in advance.
Regards,
Erik Dill