[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Rogozno - Garbatka

roamers roamers at ntlworld.com
Mon Dec 30 04:24:45 PST 2002

I have records showing my great grandfather, August Klimke/Klimpke born 1830
and wife Susela (Susanna) Lange born 1833 lived in Garbatka and attended
Lutheran church in Rogozno (Rogosen) with their 5 children until they
emigrated from Hamburg (no records) around May 24, 1881 to New York and then
settled in Marquette County, Wisconsin.  Where can I find records, if
possible, to substantiate?
Area is north of Posen (Poznan)
Thank you.

Mike Klimke

[demime 0.98e removed an attachment of type image/gif which had a name of IMSTP.gif]