[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Lippert Family

Jerry Frank GPVListAdmin at sggee.org
Tue Dec 31 12:24:47 PST 2002

The following was posted by Michael Miller on another Ger-Rus list.  If you
can help with this surname, please contact the correspondent directly.

Reply directly to:      Angelika Lipper
                         hw.hoogen at t-online.de

Translation of message below:

After World War II, one of my ancestors emigrated from Volhynia to the USA.
His name is Gustav Lippert.

Can you perhaps tell me the whereabouts of the "Lipperts"?

USA ausgewandert. Der Familienname ist Gustav Lippert.

 > Kvnnen Sie mir eventuell  den Aufenthaltsort der "Lippert"  nennen.
 >
 > Mit freundlichen Gr|_en
 >
 > Angelika Lipper

Jerry Frank - List Administrator for [Ger-Poland-Volhynia]
GPVListAdmin at sggee.org
http://www.sggee.org/listserv.html