Zdulbuniv and Rovno; Was Re: [Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Hi

Jerry Frank jkfrank at shaw.ca
Tue Feb 26 18:56:30 PST 2002

Hi Les.  Were these families Jewish or Lutheran?

Jews often lived in towns such as these but the German Lutherans would more
likely have lived in nearby villages.

I don't know of city or town maps for either of these places.  On line, you
can find 1:100,000 scale maps in Cyrillic at
http://www.lib.berkeley.edu/EART/maps/ukraine/ukraine.html

At 09:25 PM 26/02/2002 -0500, LJoh734607 at aol.com wrote:
>Hi
>My name is Les And I live in San Francisco and am trying to get detail city
>maps of ZDOLBUNIV and ROVNO . Is there anyone out there that has a access to
>these areas or can they tell me how I go about getting copies. My
>grandparents came from this area family names Urban and Kinzel or Kinzl

Jerry Frank - Calgary, Alberta
jkfrank at shaw.ca