[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Surname: Kons

DonnamarieBoyer at aol.com DonnamarieBoyer at aol.com
Thu Jan 3 09:02:31 PST 2002

Hi Everyone ! I finally reached that stage where I have to go outside of the
USA. I got my grandfathers death certificate and to my surprise it only
states he was born in Austria. Mothers name " unknown". Fathers name"
unknown". Hes no where even in Ellis Island. I tried Konsky, Konsky, all the
types of Kons and nothing. I do know he was born in 1891 in Austria. Thats
all. No family from Austria with him. Can someone suggest? I already wrote
Justice Dept., Immigration, Military records and no response yet for over 2
months. Can anyone let me know? Anyone know of the " Kons, Anton" that was in
Chicago, Illinois? Helppppp !!

RESEARCHING /KONS, CISZEK, KONCANDA