[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Virus

Robin Deems rdeems at san.rr.com
Thu Jan 3 14:37:12 PST 2002

Hello everyone.  I am having a serious virus problem that has apparently
gotten into the addresses of my various list-serv groups.  If you receive any
email from me in the next few days, please just delete it.

The virus is sending strange "recipes" and also going into my Word genealogy
research files and sending fragments of these files as email attachments.

I am hoping to have this cleaned up by tomorrow.  My virus protection software
so far has come up clean, which makes no sense.

Sorry for any inconvenience!

Robin Deems