[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Re: Ger-Poland-Volhynia digest, Vol 1 #73 - 7 msgs

Mihamill at aol.com Mihamill at aol.com
Fri Jan 4 12:32:20 PST 2002

Thanks to the help from this list, I am moving ahead on my ancestors from the
Torun area.   However, cannot find any reference to them that goes back
farther than 1805.   Was there a movement to that area around then, and if
so, primarily from where?   I have found the surnames earlier in Posen, but
no connections.
Thank you again and again,
Suzanne in Lyndonville, N.Y.
Researching:   SCHOENFELDT, ADAM, KLEINFELDT, BECKER, LUDICKE, and ZARNECKE -
all with spelling variations, all around Schoensee,  or  Parchim, M.S.