[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Technical glitch

Jerry Frank GPVListAdmin at sggee.org
Tue Jan 8 07:48:46 PST 2002

We have a little technical problem with our system.  If you attempt to
reply to the mailing list using your automatic "Reply" button, the message
will end up going to a non-existent address and will bounce back to you.

If you want to reply to the list in the next day or so, please watch what
addresses you are using and insert the correct one manually if necessary
until we get this resolved.  We will try to fix this as soon as possible.

There is no problem with new messages being posted to the correct address.

Thank you for your patience.

Jerry Frank - List Administrator for [Ger-Poland-Volhynia]
GPVListAdmin at sggee.org
http://www.sggee.org/listserv.html